Titan 500 XL Power Station Info:
Raptic Titan XL Portable Power Station is a portable, rechargeable battery generator designed to provide long lasting power for all your devices when you need it, be it work, recreation, a power outage or emergency, you’ll always have the power when you need it. Equipped with up to 500 Wh of capacity, Raptic Titan XL keeps your gear going all day and beyond; recharging your phone up to 40 times, laptops up to 10 times, tablets 12 times and more.
- Up to 500 watt-hours of capacity means more power when you need it.
- LG lithium ion battery. Comes with Batter Management System, Enables Short Circuit Protection and Over Voltage Protection.
- Charges smartphones 40 times, laptops 10 times, tablets 12 times, cameras/GoPro 70 times, LED lights 60 hours, CPAP up to 14 hours.
- Recharges with included AC wall adapter, USB-C or Solar Panel.
- Has 200W inverter size with peak/surge of 250W.
- Includes AC wall charger and Raptic Titan XL station with User Guide.
- Compact and Lightweight: Only 14lbs and comes with a convenient over-the-shoulder strap for easy carry.
- One USB-C PD port, Three USB-A ports.
- 1 Year Warranty and 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns.
- LCD Screen with Charge/Discharge and Battery Life Status
- Download the Titan XL Specification Sheet
Titan 50 Solar Panel Info:
The Raptic Titan 50 Solar Panel gives you 50 watts of power for outdoor adventures and unexpected power outages at home. You can use the Titan 50 Solar Panel to charge the Raptic Titan in 4-6 hours or the Raptic Titan XL in 9-10 hours, depending on sunlight, or charge other devices using the DC connector cable located on the back.
- 50 Watt (18-22V) solar panel.
- Weighs 10 lbs and measures 29.92” x 24.01” x 4.13” in size.
- Durable and rugged. Composed of tempered glass, aluminum frame, and rubberized corners for stability and protection.
- Sturdy kick stand folds out to create the optimum angle for sun exposure.
- Includes DC Connector that plugs into the Titan XL Power Station.
- Includes canvas bag with handle to transport, stowing, and protect.
- Keeps your gear charged all day with clean, renewable energy.