Titan 500 XL Power Station Info:
Raptic Titan XL Portable Power Station is a portable, rechargeable battery generator designed to provide long lasting power for all your devices when you need it, be it work, recreation, a power outage or emergency, you’ll always have the power when you need it. Equipped with up to 500 Wh of capacity, Raptic Titan XL keeps your gear going all day and beyond; recharging your phone up to 40 times, laptops up to 10 times, tablets 12 times and more.
- Up to 500 watt-hours of capacity means more power when you need it.
- LG lithium ion battery. Comes with Batter Management System, Enables Short Circuit Protection and Over Voltage Protection.
- Charges smartphones 40 times, laptops 10 times, tablets 12 times, cameras/GoPro 70 times, LED lights 60 hours, CPAP up to 14 hours.
- Recharges with included AC wall adapter, USB-C or Solar Panel.
- Has 200W inverter size with peak/surge of 250W.
- Includes AC wall charger and Raptic Titan XL station with User Guide.
- Compact and Lightweight: Only 14lbs and comes with a convenient over-the-shoulder strap for easy carry.
- One USB-C PD port, Three USB-A ports.
- 1 Year Warranty and 30 Day Hassle-Free Returns.
- LCD Screen with Charge/Discharge and Battery Life Status
- Download the Titan XL Specification Sheet
Titan 100X Solar Panel Info:
The Raptic Titan 100x Solar Panel gives you 100 watts of power in a lightweight, compact and rugged design. Use the Raptic Titan 100x Solar Panel to charge the Raptic Titan 224 in 4-6 hours, or the Titan XL 500 in 9-10 hours depending on sunlight. Unfold the power of the sun with the ultimate portable solar charging panel.
- A foldable and portable 100 watt (18-22V) solar panel that easily packs and intended for travel.
- Weighs 11.6 lbs, expands to 20.5 x 59.5 x 1 inch, and can go down to 20.5 x 15.5 x 2 inches folded.
- Comes with built in controller box with two USB-A, one USB-C, and one DC outputs.
- Includes DC connector that plugs into Titan XL Power Station.
- Integrated leg supports allow for optimal sunlight exposure.